Pakistan is a developing country, and like other developing countries, fulfilling every basic need is quite difficult while living in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan has launched the Ehsaas Aamdan Program to fulfill the necessities and basic needs of poor people. The PTI government initiated the program when EX Prime Minister Imran Khan was in authority.
The Ehsaas Aamdan Program was aimed at helping needy people so they can establish themselves and start their businesses. It covers 23 districts and 375 Union councils. The districts selected are the poorest districts of Pakistan.
The government supplies assets to the needy and offers them interest-free loan payments, so they can start their private businesses and earn a good living.
This article will inform you about the details of the Ehsaas Aamdan Program, how to register there, how to check the status of your registration application, and what benefits you can get if your application gets accepted by the Ehsaas team.
Ehsaas Amdan Program Overview
The Ehsaas Amdan Program gives you basic assets and helps you learn skills that you will need to start your own business to earn a good living. The poor people of Pakistan can also take interest-free loans in this Ehsaas Amdan Program to start their businesses and generate income.
We will first start with the highlighted points of the Amdan Program, then look at its registration process, status check process, and eligibility, and will also look at the contact details at the end.
- The Ehsaas Amdan Program has a 60% quota for women and 40% for men.
- The program also offers interest-free loan services in addition to the assets in the Aamdan Program.
- You can also learn skills from certified professionals. In this way, it also helps the beneficiaries learn new skills to run their own business like poultry farms.
- The program has a budget of 15 billion PKR rupees.
- The assets like buffaloes, cows, goats, rickshaws, ching chi rickshaws, and poultry are given to beneficiaries.
Ehsaas Amdan Program Registration
If you are looking for the registration procedure to apply, the first thing that you have to do is to:
Survey The 8171 Web Portal
You must first check whether you are eligible for the program. After completing the survey and understanding the points, conclude whether you’re eligible or not. And if you are eligible, you have two different ways to register.
- Visiting Registration Desk
For Online Registration
- Open the inbox of your mobile phone and type your CNIC number.
- Make sure to type the number carefully.
- Send the message to 8171.
- Wait for the reply, and then follow the step-by-step guide.
- You can also visit the official website of Ehsaas to register your application for the Aamdan Program.
Visiting Registration Desk
Here is how you can apply physically by visiting the registration desk.
- Look for the nearest Ehsaas registration desk and visit there.
- Ask the sitting person to help you with application submission.
- He will give you the form, fill out the necessary information carefully and make sure not to miss any column.
- This Mera karobar- Meri amdani scheme can give you money to 2 lakh PKR, so you can start your own business and earn a good living.
Ehsas Amdan Program Status Check
Here is how you can check the status of your application. Follow the following steps attentively so you don’t miss anything important.
- Visit the official website of Ehsaas by clicking on ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaasTracking/.
- Enter your CNIC number in the available column.
- Now submit.
- A page will open in front of you after the system check that will let you know whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are not eligible, the page will show a decline message.
- On the other hand, if you are eligible, the message on the screen will also tell you about the cash assistance that you will receive in this program.
Ehsaas Amdan Program Contact Details
In case you need to contact the Ehsaas Aamdan Program team following are the ways to do so.
Ehsaas Aamdan program works in 23 districts in 365 rural Union councils all across Pakistan. The districts selected for this program are the poorest districts of Pakistan. Each district has its focal person that will provide you with the necessary information and help you register for the program.
- To find your district’s focal person and contact him, you need to visit the website by clicking on www.pass.gov.pk/.
- A page will open in front of you after clicking on the link.
- Look for the “District Implementation Plan.”
- Choose your district from the list and check the contact number of the focal person of the district.
Helpline – 051-9246326
Call Center Number- 0800-26477
What are the eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Amdan Program?
The eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Amdan Program is completing the NSER survey. The poor people who have completed their dynamic survey or NSER survey can apply for the Ehsaas Amdan Program and are eligible for the assets. Moreover, those with a lower poverty score, according to Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Funds, are also eligible for getting help from the Amdan Program.
What are the targets of the Ehsaas Amdan Program?
Around 2 lakh households will receive the assets and learn new skills to earn a good living independently. Ehsaas Aamdan program is mainly for women and has a 60% quota for them. The remaining 40% of the Aamdan Program quota is for men and youth. Moreover, the program targets 23 districts, and 375 Union councils spread over all 4 provinces across Pakistan.
Is there any app for Ehsaas program registration?
No, there is no app for this program. Suppose you need to consult the Ehsaas Amdam Team or you have any queries or questions and are looking to contact them for registration. In that case, all you need to do is visit the registration center or the program’s official website. Both registration centers and the official website will help you in the registration process and will sort out all your other queries.
The Ehsaas Amdan Program is one of the great initiatives by the Government of Pakistan to help the needy people living in the poorest districts all across Pakistan in all four provinces. The program is initiated to provide them with assets up to 2 lakh PKR, so they can start their own business and can settle themselves on their own. The motto of the program is Mera karobar/Meri amdani.
The program also helps poor people learn new skills so they can have a good living by working independently. This above-mentioned article tells you all about the Ehsaas Aamdan program, its registration process, and how you can check the status of your application. The guide also tells you about the contact information so you can contact the Ehsaas Aamdan Team and take help in case you need it.