Are you leaving the government job or retiring soon and have been a part of PIFRA services up until now? You must be looking for methods to unsubscribe from a PIFRA account. This is because it may no longer be useful for you and being a part of this may have consequences in the longer term.
Here is a complete guide on how you can unsubscribe from a PIFRA account within five minutes. So, don’t waste more time, and let’s get in for more.
Can You Unsubscribe From the PIFRA Account?
Yes, you can definitely unsubscribe from a PIFRA account if you are no longer a government employee or for whatever reason, don’t want to receive any more payslips through PIFRA. For this, you can simply apply for unsubscription and they will no longer send you payrolls.
There are two ways you can do it, one through the online portal and the other through email. Both ways are straightforward and don’t take more than five minutes each. Following is a breakdown of these two methods. So, give it a quick read and follow the instructions carefully.
Unsubscribe PIFRA Account through Website
The first way you can remove your account from PIFRA is through the official website. It is straightforward and pretty similar to the registration process. All you need to do is fill in the unsubscription form and here is how you can do it.
- Open your laptop and visit the PIFRA official website.
- From the main menu, go to the Services section and click the Pay Slip option.
- You will see a pop-up menu open up on the laptop screen.
- Scroll down and select the registration tab.
- After this, click Unsubscribe from PIFRA and fill in the desired form.
- They will ask for your login details. Next, confirm the unsubscription and you won’t receive any new updates from PIFRA from now on.
Unsubscribe PIFRA Account through Email
Using the email to unsubscribe is the most convenient way to do so. All you need to do is give the correct information and write an application to request them. Here are some simple steps you can follow to unsubscribe from a PIFRA account through email service.
- Start this application by opening the Compose Email on your Gmail.
- Next, write [email protected] in the email address section.
- After this, you have to give a logical reason why you want to unsubscribe from the services.
- Type your official name, government code, registered employee ID number, CNIC card, and phone number.
- Or, you can simply provide all these details and write at the end, “I want to unsubscribe my email from PIFRA”.
- Finally, it is done and you won’t receive any updates from PIFRA on your email.
Request PIFRA to Unsubscribe to Payslips
There is another way you can request PIFRA to change or remove the payslips on your account. Here is how you can do it.
- First, start by opening Gmail on your phone.
- Next, compose an email and write a message to [email protected].
- Give a detailed description of why you want to no longer receive a payslip. Make sure to add personal information at the end, including token number, ID, national CNIC number, and employee number.
- Within a week, they will respond to your mail either by rejecting or accepting your application. After this, you won’t be able to receive any email from PIFRA.
Can You Reapply for PIFRA Email Subscription?
Yes, you can obviously reapply for a PIFRA email subscription as long as you are a government employee. To do so, you will have to create an account by signing up on the official PIFRA website. Here is how you can do this.
- First, open the PIFRA official website and log in to your account.
- Next, navigate to the main menu and select Services > Payrolls.
- Click the PIFRA Email Subscription from this page and fill in the form.
- Provide all the information required and click Confirm.
- After this, you will receive an email with a link. Verify your subscription using the link and it is done.
How to unsubscribe from your PIFRA account?
To unsubscribe from a PIFRA account, open the official website and click Services > Payrolls > Email Unsubscription. Or, write an email to [email protected], and state that you no longer want to receive updates from PIFRA. You can opt for one of these ways based on the availability.
Can you change the PIFRA email address?
Yes, you can change your email address on a PIFRA account anytime you want. For this, visit the official PIFRA website navigate to the Services section, and select payrolls. Fill out the form for changing the email address and verify it by clicking the link sent to you on the new Gmail address.
I am no longer a government employee, can I apply for a PIFRA account?
No, you cannot apply for a PIFRA account or service. This is because it is only applicable to currently serving employees from the public sector.
For anyone who is no longer a government employee, deleting the account is a must, or else you may face consequences in the long run. The best part about this is that it is easy to do and doesn’t require any technical expertise. I hope you are now clear on how to unsubscribe from a PIFRA account through email or the official website.