Under the PIFRA initiative, the government has launched the PIFRA Bill Status mechanism, in collaboration with IFMIS. It allows government employees to get access to DBO budget service and online payment receipts, all by pressing a single button on their mobile phones.
It is a web-based mechanism for you to get access to your AG and DA office payslips and bills. The PIFRA bill status system allows users to track the delivery, distribution, and receipts of their bills. Here is a complete guide on how you can navigate this system.
PIFRA Bill Tracking Online
PIFRA bill tracking online system is a web-based service that allows you to track the status of your Federal AGs and DA office bills within minutes. The system keeps you updated about these bills’ delivery, errors, and distribution. It also provides you with reports on routine payments and bill processing procedures throughout.
This system operates on a subscription basis, so all you need to do is register yourself for the service and log in to your account. If you do not have an account already on the system, you can create one by signing up and providing the necessary information. The authorities will then verify your account, and it is done.
Benefits of Using the PIFRA Tracking System
There are multiple benefits of using the PIFRA tracking system, the most common being convenience and speed. Here is a list of all the advantages the online tracking mechanism at PIFRA has brought. So, dive right in to know more.
- It cuts down the manual labor involved in the billing processing system.
- It removes the errors that you may get in the traditional billing processing and payment mechanism.
- It improves the transparency of the billing system.
- It increases the efficiency of public delivery services.
- It accommodates the monitoring process of the budget execution.
How Do I Track My PIFRA Bills Through the Website?
The first and most convenient way of tracking your PIFRA bills is through the official PIFRA website. It is an online process, so everything happens within five minutes. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to do so.
- First, open the PIFRA official website on your laptop and log in to your account.
- Next, navigate to the Track Bill option from the main menu.
- They will ask you to fill in some fields using bill number, bill date, type of bill, token number, and so on.
- Once you have added all the information, press the Search button.
- Finally, you will see the list of bills according to the preferences you have added. Now, you can click any bill from the list to preview its details and status.
How Do I Track My PIFRA Bills Through SMS?
In case you don’t have internet services, you can opt for SMS services to check the PIFRA bill status. This is especially useful for old people who are not comfortable using the technology or anyone who doesn’t have access to an internet connection. For this, all you need to do is send some information on the official number, and here is how you can do it.
- First of all, open your phone messages and enter the token tracking mobile number for PIFRA, which is +92 51 4710910.
- Then, send the government employee code, district ID, token number of your bill, and name, along with the ID card number to this number.
- Within four to five minutes, you will get a response from PIFRA. They will ask you some questions and tell you the status of your bill.
How to Access the PIFRA Token 80001 Page?
If you are unable to get access to the token number page of the PIFRA website, don’t worry and follow these steps.
- First, open this link to the PIFRA token 80001 page.
- Next, enter your bill token number in the required field, after logging into your PIFRA account.
- After this, click Confirm and the screen will display your bill status right away.
Contact PIFRA for Queries
If you are still unable to track your PIFRA bill or need to address some other queries, here are the contact details for the authorities at PIFRA.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: +92 51 9107248
- Fax: +92 51 9107249
- Official Address: Project Director, PIFRA, FABS Directorate, G8/4, Capital Territory Islamabad.
How can I access the PIFRA bill-tracking system?
You can get access to the PIFRA bill tracking system by visiting the official website and logging into your account. Then, go to Services and select the bill tracking mechanism. If you do not have an account, sign up for an account and get access to the tracking service.
Do I need to make a PIFRA account to track the bills?
Yes, you do need a PIFRA account to use the tracking bill services. If you are a government employee yet do not have an account already, sign up and fill in some important fields. They will verify your account and after this, you can start tracking the federal bills.
Are the bills on PIFRA error-free?
Yes, all the bills on PIFRA are error-free, considering that everything is happening automatically through programming. That said, if you found any error or fault in your bills, contact PIFRA at the official number (+92 51 9107248).
In essence, PIFRA bill status is a useful way to get updated about all the billing information as a government employee. If you have not yet used this application, I would advise you to give it a try. The best thing about this service is that you can unsubscribe from it anytime, in case you don’t feel comfortable.